Our headquarters are located in a US customs bonded 50,000 sq. ft. warehouse, just a few miles away from Los Angeles International Airport. Our proximity to LAX gives us the advantage of being USDA compliant, which allows us greater control over cool chain management to protect products. Our extremely reliable professionals in our shipping office obtain all necessary information required, and input from origin so that any shipment can be tracked starting several hours before its arrival in the U.S. In addition, our warehouse includes:
- 40,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space, which can be refrigerated to different temperatures, granting us the versatility needed to manage various products simultaneously.
- Seven forced-air pre-cooling tunnels.
- Ten separate areas, with staging areas, cooling chambers with forced-air and dry fog cooling systems.
- A USDA room with easy access for inspections.
- Electric roll-up doors at both loading docks at street level to ensure easy loading and unloading for any and all vehicles.
- Two 53-foot-long semis, four 26-foot bobtails and one 16-foot truck that offer our customers versatility in transport service.
- Security cameras that monitor all warehouse areas, providing excellent surveillance and the safety records needed to comply with TSA, C-TPAT and OSHA regulations.